Flowserve offer a Heavy-Duty Scotch Yoke Actuator series? They do it under their Automax brand and is known as the Automax RG Actuator
Flowserve recognised as the leader in valve automation systems, manufacture the Automax pneumatic actuators which automate valves with torque values from 2.8 – 248600Nm (25 to 2.2 million in lbs), whether that’s with their SuperNova versions (Rack and Pinion) or the RG (Scotch Yoke) for the larger end of the scale those torque figures are achieved by using a superior yoke support system that significantly reduces transverse loads.
The Flowserve Automax RG Series is available as follows
- Double Acting or Spring Return (FCW or FCCW)
- Pneumatic or Hydraulic Pressure Modules
- Torque Module with symmetrical or canted yokes
- Override Options – Direct Drive Jackscrew, Bevel Gear Jackscrew or Hydraulic Override
The Flowserve Automax RG Heavy Duty Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuator is the natural progression from the Automax SuperNova Range of Rack & Pinion Actuators and provides high output torque solutions specifically for Industries requiring greater torque, with ISO Mounting F14 for the base model through to F60 in the largest version along with Namur along with Namur VDI/VDE standards for accessory mounting making this suitable for all On/Off & Modulating applications. Several unique design features make this Heavy-Duty Pneumatic Actuator a robust, fit and forget solution for all heavy-duty applications.
- Actuator shall be designed in accordance with EN15714-3 to define minimum cycle life performance and designed for on-off and modulating service.
- Actuator output shall meet ISO rated torque compliance to provide safe mounting interface and comply with ISO 5211/MSS SP-101 mounting standards and NAMUR VDI/VDE standards for accessory mounting.
- Actuator shall have a symmetrical torque module to simplify field service and interchangeability of spring and air modules. Manual overrides and mounting is consistent for both spring and torque module to simplify mounting.
- The actuator torque module shall utilize an interchangeable yoke system to allow simple field conversion of symmetrical and canted yokes.
- The spring module shall use a pull-to-compress motion with single or concentric-nested springs that are internally supported and guided, and weld secured for safety.
- The spring module shall be designed for minimum length and weight to improve the centre of gravity, reduce material stress and assembly support requirements.
- The actuator shall have hard chrome plated cylinder walls to provide superior corrosion and wear resistance.
- The actuator piston sealing should use advanced Quad Seal technology to provide enhanced cycle life compared to conventional O-Rings.
- The internal support guide rods, spring rods and piston rods shall be hard chrome plated for superior corrosion and wear resistance.
- The pneumatic cylinder shall use external retention rods to provide visual confirmation and inspection of rod integrity for increased safety.
- Operating Pressures: Pneumatic: 2.8-10 bar, Hydraulic: 34-207 bar
Trust Jeff Morris Limited for All your Valves and Pneumatic Actuator Supplies
We offer stock Valves from across the Flowserve Flow Control Range, Worcester, Automax, Limitorque, Atomac, Argus, Durco, Kammer, Valtek and Serck Audco, Along with Mars, Gestra, Warex, Ebro, Hindle and many more.
We’ve been in business for more many years, and over the years, we’ve learned what makes a good product. Dependability, durability and affordability are among our top considerations. Reach out today for more information on our process and product options.
As one of the most reliable distributors, we’re ready to supply you with the equipment you need from leading manufacturers. In addition, thanks to our outstanding expertise and customer care, the technical support that comes with all our products is unbeatable.
Jeff Morris Limited The Right Supplier