The Mars Ball Valve has a blow out proof stem and an antistatic device between the stem and body and stem and ball. Fully encapsulated body seals allows welding in line without disassembly.
The high cycle life stem design is accomplished by a double sealing system. The 45° Pyramidal Segment Ring in conjunction with a seal that fits on top of the Pyramidal segment provides the primary seal. Most of the media in the pipeline is contained by this seal. As a precautionary measure a V ring chevron packing provides the secondary sealing. On top of the stem is a set of Belleville washers that automatically adjusts compression to the seal to compensate for wear, pressure or temperature fluctuations.
- Available in Screwed BSP, Socket Weld, Butt Weld or NPT.
- Sizes: Reduced Bore 1/4″ to 4″ and Full Bore 1/2″ to 4″.
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +200°C.
- Operating pressure: 1/4″ to 1″ 2000 PSI, 1 1/4″ to 2″ 1500 PSI and 2 1/2″ to 4″ 1000 PSI.
- Insulated grip, lockable lever handle.
- Movement: 90° turn.
- ATEX approved.
Fire safe certified to API607 (4th edition). Antistatic PED approval. ANSI B16.34. Test to EN10204.